180 UPDATES PAGE
Updated 12th May 2020
Following on from yesterdays announcement from the UK Government, we can confirm that we will be remaining closed at the moment, with the hope that we will be able to reopen according to the government guidelines in July. How this reopening will take place is currently being planned with a phased return to our normal schedule highly likely, incorporating social distancing and other safety measures. Watch this space for further updates soon...
We would like to thank our regulars who are both joining in the online training sessions, the weekly challenges on facebook, and who have continued to donate towards the ongoing expenses of the dance school. We appreciate your support more than you know.
We a really looking forward to the day we can reopen our doors, but in the meantime, stay safe and take care.
Joanne, Donna & all the teachers x
Updated 20th March 2020
We are now closed. There are fitness dance classes on the members page of the website, if you don't have the password, please message your teacher for it.
We wish you all well, and we will see you back at the studio very soon!!
Joanne, Donna & all the teachers x
Updated: 19th March 2020
We will be closed due to the Coronavirus situation from Friday 20th March 2020 to Easter 2020. At Easter will will reassess the situation and decide on a suitable date to restart classes.
ALL CHILDRENS CLASSES are closed with immediate effect.
ALL ADULT CLASSES will close on Friday 20th after morning Zumba. Thursday evening classes will run on a reduced timetable. (see below)
DIRECT DEBITS - your direct debits WILL NOT be cancelled at this point. We will organise catch up classes for those that have been missed during the closure once we reopen. If we get to mid April and if it looks likely that we will be closed longer than 30th April 2020, we will look at PAUSING your all of your Direct Debits, and we will do this manually at our office.
PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL YOUR DIRECT DEBIT YOURSELF - the direct debits are much easier to cancel and reset at our end. It will cause a massive amount of additional work for us setting them back up again after the closure if you cancel them yourselves. If you have any queries, or would like your Direct Debit pausing sooner, please email us at Please bear in mind it takes 5 working days to cancel a Direct Debit.
We hope you all stay safe in these uncertain times and thank you for your patience and support on this matter.
See you all soon,
Joanne, Donna & all the teachers
Revised Timetable of Classes
Thursday 19th March 2020
7.30pm - 90's Dancercise - bookings only
8.30pm to 10.00pm - Ballroom & Latin Classes - regular attendees only - please let your teacher know either way if you are coming or not.
Friday 20th March 2020
10.30am Zumba - Class as normal - regulars only.
Saturday 21st March 2020
180 is closed until further notice.
Updated: 17th March 2020
As the current advice to schools is to stay open, we are still open for classes and lessons at present.
However, we would like to advise that you follow the Gov guidelines regarding isolation.
* If you are in an at risk group, we advise that you do not attend classes.
* If you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms, do not attend 180.
* If you are coming into 180, please observe the proximity restrictions, classes will be taught in a way where contact from person to person is unnecessary.
* If you are coming into 180, please wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitizer provided.
* If you ARE NOT ATTENDING for any reason, please can you let us know. As a small business, this is going to be a very difficult period of time, so planning and awareness of class sizes is essential. Please can we ask that you KEEP US INFORMED!!
If we are to close any classes, or if the Gov insists on our closure, this will be announced on Facebook and on our website (www.180danceclub.co.uk). Please check regularly to keep up to date with any announcements.
In the meantime, let's keep the British spirit going and have some fun on class.
Stay safe everyone!!
Updated: 14th March 2020
During this time of uncertainty, we would like to confirm that 180 is OPEN AS NORMAL for all classes, socials and private lessons, however we are taking the necessary precautions to try and minimise the risk to teachers and members alike.
With this in mind, please could we ask you to pay consideration to the following requests:
* Please could we ask all those attending 180 that they follow cleaning guidelines, and either wash your hands or use hand sanitiser upon entering the building and after each class/lesson. We have hand sanitiser at Reception and soap available for everyone to use.
* If you feel unwell, or have active symptoms, please could we politely ask that you do not attend 180 until the isolation period has passed.
* If you have had contact with anyone who has had the above symptoms or contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus, please could we ask that you do not attend 180 to minimise the risk of spreading infection.
* If you have recently travelled back from any quarantined countries, please do not attend 180 until the isolation period has passed.
Thank you for your help and understanding on this matter, and we will keep you updated if there are any further developments, both on Facebook and here on our website.
The normal timetable of classes & lessons is going ahead as planned, so we look forward to seeing you soon!
Stay safe everyone!!